ESL GRAMMAR SKILLS BUNDLE - 30 Jeopardy Style Digital Game Shows
This interactive grammar skills Jeopardy style game show bundle ($60 value) is a great way to practice and review Elementary ESL/ELL grammar concepts with your entire class. Each of the 30 games in this set focuses on a specific grammar target including Present, Past & Future Tenses and Parts of Speech.
Why are these games so effective?
- Students love games. They will answer questions and earn points.
- Can be played in up to 5 teams
- Interactive: Students choose the point value of the question they want to answer. points are linked to 25 different questions in 5 different grammar categories.
- By clicking answer, they will see the correct answer and can add points to their total.
- See the video preview to see how it works!
- No-Prep & Easy to Use!
- Present Tenses Grammar Review
- WH-Questions: What, When, Where, Who
- Irregular Verbs - Past Tense
- Past Tense Regular Verbs
- Prepositions of Place
- Sentence Building Present Simple
- Sentence Building Present Continuous
- Adjectives: Comparative & Superlative
- Mixed Tenses
- Action Verbs - Present Continuous
- Telling Time
- Forming Questions
- Subject - Verb Agreement
- Future Tenses
- 2 Digital PowerPoint Game Shows for each topic (50 questions total)
- 2 Google Slides Game Shows for each topic (50 questions total)
- Directions for use
To use the PowerPoint game show you must have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer. This game opens in PowerPoint and is designed to be played in SLIDESHOW mode. (Complete directions are included).
To use the Google Slides game show you must have a Google Drive to download the file to.
- The Powerpoint version of this game has disappearing points as each question is answered. (see video preview)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The Google Slides version of this game does not have disappearing points. You will need to manually keep track of scores and used points by dragging a token over the point values that have been used.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.