Countable & Uncountable NOUNS | Interactive Game Show
Practice identifying countable and uncountable nouns with this interactive whole class Jeopardy style activity. Students will determine which nouns are countable and uncountable, practice using articles A/An and choose whether to use some or any in sentences and questions.
Each of the 2 games has 25 questions for a total of 50 different grammar skills questions.
- Earn points by answering the questions correctly
- Interactive: Students choose the point value of the question they want to answer. points are linked to 25 different questions in 5 different grammar categories.
- By clicking answer, they will see the correct answer and can manually add points to their total.
- See the video preview to see how it works!
- No-Prep & Easy to Use!
- 2 Digital PowerPoint Game Shows (each game has 25 questions - 50 questions total)
- Directions for use
- Google Slides versions of both games with directions
To use the PowerPoint game show you must have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer. This game opens in PowerPoint and is designed to be played in SLIDESHOW mode. (Complete directions are included).
To use the Google Slides game show you must have a Google Drive to download the file to.
- The Powerpoint version of this game has disappearing points as each question is answered. (see video preview)
- The Google Slides version of this game does not have that capability. You will need to manually keep track of scores and used points.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.