Question Building Board Game | WH Questions / Forming Questions
The perfect question building exercise for young learners and ESL students working on forming questions. This set includes 48 different question cards (choose the wh-question word, jumbled questions and form a question based on the answer). Students will advance on the board game by rolling a number with a spinner or dice. Each time they move forward they'll have to pick a card and answer the question. Answers can be recorded on the included answer sheet.
3 types of question cards:
- Jumbled words - Put the words in order to form a question
- Create a question based on the answer
- Choose the correct wh-question word based on the information provided
Included you'll find everything you need to play: (dice is not included)
- 1 game board -The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- Color and Less Ink Versions
- 48 Question Cards
- Game Markers
- Box Labels
- Recording Sheet
* This game is intended to be used in small groups with student supervision. If students are working alone an answer key is provided.
Here are some other board games you might like:
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.