Community Helpers Guess Who Bingo Game | Jobs & Careers Vocabulary Game
This fun printable and digital Bingo Game features 24 different jobs / community helpers that work within the community. Students will listen for the vocabulary word or a short clue about the worker. This game is differentiated into 3 levels for ELL/ESL learners from beginning (vocabulary word only) to advanced (students make their own hint card for each job).
- 25 Bingo Boards featuring 25 different jobs
- Vocabulary word / Image teacher calling cards Level 1)
- Description /Hint Calling cards (Level 2)
- Student "Create your Own Hint" Calling Cards
- Digital Google Slides™ version for distance learning - Drag and Drop
Community Helpers Vocabulary Boom Cards™ - Mystery Picture - Jobs & Occupations
Community Helpers | Jobs & Occupations Bingo Game for ESL
Community Helpers DIGITAL BINGO GAME - Jobs & Occupations BOOM CARDS™
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued