Classroom Instructions Posters ESL vocabulary word wall for bulletin boards
These bulletin board classroom instructions posters provide a clear visual for the meaning of 24 different useful classroom instructions. They provide a clear, easy to read visual for each vocabulary word. These useful posters can be referred to on a daily basis in ESL and ELL young learners classrooms. Having a visual example for your students to refer to is a great helper to use when explaining directions to complete a specific activity.
- 25 Hexagon shaped posters (7" x 7" when cut out)
- Each visual has an image and vocabulary word
- Title/Definition Page
- The unique hexagon shape allows you to assemble your display any way you want.
- Full Color (prints on white paper) or Black & White (prints on colored paper)
What vocabulary is included?
- connect the dots
- cross out
- punch a hole
- be quiet
These posters are designed to be printed on US letter size paper or A4. Print, laminate and they are ready to use!
You might also like:
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued