Classroom Elf Welcome Kit - Elf in our Classroom December Behavior Incentive
Would you like to add an elf to your classroom this December as a behavior incentive?
This Classroom Elf Welcome Kit includes editable arrival letters, goodbye cards and a comprehension worksheet to make sure students understand the rules of purpose of the elf's stay in the classroom.
After reading the welcome letter students will understand that:
- the Elf has been sent by Santa to watch the students and report back
- each night the elf will return to the North Pole
- they will find the elf in a different place in the classroom each morning
- the classroom elf can be a bit silly (they might find him/her doing funny things)
- they shouldn't talk to or touch the elf (it will lose it's magic powers)
- if the elf is found in the same place as the day before - it was tired and needed a rest day!
This activity was designed for ESL and young learners so the language used is simple and clear. All text is editable so you can modify the elf's name, rules, story, etc.
- Editable Welcome Letter (PowerPoint)
- Digital Welcome Letter (Editable in Google Slides)
- Comprehension Worksheet ( WH-questions)
- Goodbye Card for the last day
This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.