Christmas Sight Word Card Game for Pre-Primer and Primer Lists - Plays like UNO
This Christmas sight word UNO inspired card game features 84 high frequency sight words from the Pre-Primer and Primer Lists. In order to use their card, the student must say the word written on the card they want to use. Easy to use and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
- 84 Sight Word cards: 40- Pre-K through Kindergarten Grade level (Pre-Primer/Primer Lists)
- Each card is in one of four patterns and features a number from 1 to 10
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD DRAW FOUR cards>>changes color + pick four cards
- 4 Wild Cards >>>> Changes the color only
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued