Christmas Card Game | Holiday Questions - Trivia - Vocabulary
What kid doesn't love playing games? Practice answering Christmas themed questions with this holiday card game that plays like UNO. Your students will answer wh questions, use adjectives and descriptions of Christmas related vocabulary. There are five different card types in this set:
64 Question Card + 16 Playing Cards)
- Wh Question Cards (Christmas theme)
- What am I? Students read a brief description and guess the noun
- True or False: Christmas Trivia
- Name 2: Christmas Vocabulary
- Adjectives: Name something that is... (adjective)
Also included are the playing cards needed: SKIP, DRAW TWO, REVERSE, WILD
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.