ESL Games Bundle Elementary Grammar and Vocabulary Building Activities
This is a collection of 5 different must have best selling games for Elementary English Language Classrooms. These games help improve speaking and communication in ESL EFL and ELL classes when language is limited to Present Simple, Present Continuous and Past Simple. The activities allows students to actively participate while remaining within their English comfort level.
- Wh- question Card game: Need a creative and competitive way to practice and improve responding to What ,When, Where and Why questions? This is the game for you. Similar to a classic numbers and colors card game that students already know and love - this version is modified to work in Elementary, ESL and EFL classrooms. It helps improve correct answer formation for questions in the Present Simple, Past Simple and Present Continuous forms.
- Action verbs miming game: Playing charades is the best way to practice the present continuous verb tense in young learners classrooms. Kids love acting out these action verbs while their classmates guess which verbs they are miming. These cards were designed for use in ESL classrooms, but they are also ideal for primary grades as well.
- Present Tenses and Past Simple Question Jar: Students must draw a question slip form the jar and respond variety of questions in either the Present Simple, Present Perfect or past Simple.
- What Am I Guessing Game and flap book: This guessing game is a great activity to get students speaking and listening by giving clues to describe common vocabulary words in the following categories: people, animals, places & objects. Your students will have a blast guessing what the word is. It's a great “Ice breaker activity" and is also a fantastic way to review vocabulary. This game is always a hit in my ESL classes.
- Name Two: Vocabulary Building Card Game
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
Each individual resource is a full color pdf file. After printing the resources, I recommend laminating before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using these sets again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download a zip file. After opening the zip file you will see each file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued