Antonyms Activity : What's the Opposite? Cootie Catcher - Fortune Tellers
This is a great hands-on activity to help students practice building antonym vocabulary and remembering opposites. These cootie catchers are the perfect activity to practice 24 different opposite word pairs (48 words total).
- Students cut and fold the cootie catcher using the simple visual directions included
- B&W Version can be colored
- Students look at the word/image and say the opposite word.
- Answers can be recorded on the included answer sheet.
- 6 different cootie catchers (8 words each)
- B&W and Color Versions
- Directions for use - Simple folding instructions
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.