Animal Vocabulary Cootie Catcher Activity - Fortune Tellers & Worksheets
If you are looking for fun ways to practice animal vocabulary identification and spelling, you students will love these cootie catchers and vocabulary worksheets. In order to use this activity, students will color their own fortune tellers! Then using a simple sentence structure, they will describe what they have! Example: I've got a brown bear.
- 4 different cootie catchers
- 24 different animals
- Color Option - Print and Use
- B&W Option - Have students color them in!
- Directions for use - Simple folding instructions
- 4 Worksheets - Differentiated
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.