Alphabet Show and Tell | Mystery Object Speaking & Listening Activity
Don't Show, Just Tell speaking activities are a fun twist on your classic version show and tell that students love. Choose an alphabet letter to assign and students will bring a small object of their choice along with a completed hint worksheet. Classmates will use the hints to try and guess what the object is!
Students love this type of activity and are always enthusiastic to share special objects with their classmates.
Use this resource to:
- promote student led speaking
- build vocabulary
- get to know classmates and practice asking and answering questions
- Don't show, just tell worksheet for each alphabet letter (A through Z)
- Answer sheet for student guesses
- Color and B/W printing options for all pages
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file that can be easily edited in POWERPOINT. Just open the file in POWERPOINT and click on one of the editable boxes. Type your text and SAVE or PRINT.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued