Adjectives Flap Book - Adjective Word Order in Sentences Reference Guide
These colorful adjective word order flap books help students identify types of adjectives and where they should be placed in sentences. A great guide to help with writing, vocabulary building and sentence expansion in ELL, ESL and EFL classrooms.
Students can reference the example adjectives in each category and add their own!
- Adjective word order flap book
- Color or Black and White printing options
- 50 Adjective cards (students can sort them and add each adjective to the proper category in their flap book
Adjectives are grouped into the following categories based on sentence placement:
How to use this resource:
- First have students complete the flap book, brainstorming their own adjectives or using the adjective cards provided. Assemble the flap books to add to student notebooks. This is a valuable writing resources that can be referenced to expand sentences in ANY writing activity throughout the year!
This resource is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.