Show and Tell Year Long Topic Prompts - Monthly Speaking Activities
Show and Tell speaking activities are a great way to increase student speaking time. Use the monthly topics or edit to create your own. Each month includes 3 Show and Tell topics to choose from and a graphic organizer to write down ideas about the presentation. Students love this type of activity and are always enthusiastic to share special objects with their classmates.
Use this resource to:
- promote student led speaking
- brainstorm ideas for a short presentation
- get to know classmates and practice asking questions
- 12 monthly Show and Tell Topic Sheets (non-editable pdf)
- Each sheet includes 3 pre-filled topics and a graphic organizer
- 12 monthly EDITABLE topic sheets (topics and graphic organizer are editable in PowerPoint)
- Color and B/W printing options for all pages
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file that can be easily edited in POWERPOINT. Just open the file in POWERPOINT and click on one of the editable boxes. Type your text and SAVE or PRINT.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued