Pre-Primer Sight Word Card Game for Pre-K and Kindergarten
My students love playing vocabulary card games! This UNO inspired card game features 80 high frequency sight words divided into two different levels. If you are teaching a lower level class, you can begin playing when your students know the first 40 sight words (Pre-K) and then gradually add the other 40 (Kindergarten level). In order to use their card, the student must say the word written on the card the want to use.
This set is also available for 1st and 2nd grade. The two sets can also be combined.
- 80 Sight Word cards: 40 Pre-K and 40 Kindergarten level
- Each card is in one of four colors and features a number from 1 to 10
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes color
Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.