Parts of Speech - Easter / Spring Escape Room - Solve the Mystery Activity
This engaging Easter themed Parts of Speech Escape Activity reviews comprehension, vocabulary, nouns, verbs, adjectives & pronouns. Your students will participate in the story of the Easter candy thief! By solving each of the 7 different tasks, they will find the identify the thief, the location of the remaining Easter candy and receive prizes at the end! (printable bookmarks or homework passes).
- Great for review!
- Created with young learners in mind - no complicated instructions, locks or codes.
- Each completed task requires a teacher signature to "unlock" the next task!
Students will complete these tasks:
- Vocabulary race - Make as many words as you can using letters from the word given.
- Spring Vocabulary Word Search
- What am I? Spring word matching (inferencing)
- Color by Code: Parts of Speech
- Prepositions of Place: Use the picture to complete the gap-fill sentences.
- Noun -Verb -Adjective Sort - Identifying different parts of speech
- Irregular Verbs: Crack-the-Code
* The last activity is an ALPHA-NUMERIC secret code which will provide the location of the map.
Also included: (Color and B&W of each page is included)
- Teacher Answer Key
- Student Lock Sheet
- Hint Cards
- Prizes: Bookmarks & Homework Passes
- Step by Step instructions
Here are some other board games you might like:
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued