Literacy Card Game for CVC short vowels a-e-i-o-u: Plays like UNO!
This resource is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
|View a preview of this resource HERE.|
This beginning literacy game plays like UNO and will have your students practicing 80 different CVC short vowel a-e-i-o-u words . In order to use a card your students must be able to correctly read/say/pronounce the word written on the card. Easy to use and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
- 80 CVC short vowel a-e-i-o-u cards
- Each card is in one of four colors and features a number from 1 to 10
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes color
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.