House, Furniture & Garden Vocabulary Activities | Mini-Book & Worksheet Pack
This house, garden and furniture vocabulary activity pack can be used to practice word recognition spelling related to rooms in the house and what can be found inside. Includes a picture dictionary, vocabulary building worksheets and a mini-book.
Use this activity pack for:
- vocabulary building, drilling
- creating a notebook picture dictionary as reference
- Easy to read font for emerging readers or learners that are new to the English language.
- Color and B/W versions
This pdf file includes:
- 2 page picture dictionary (32 words)
- Sorting Activity with vocabulary list
- Descriptive writing activity (draw, label and describe the house)
- Recording Sheet (no text version can be used as task card
- 8 page mini-book with rooms of the house (color, label and assemble)
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.