ESL St. Patrick's Day Flap Book - Simple sentences about me
This resource is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
|View a preview of this resource HERE.|
Lucky me! Creating this St. Patrick's Day themed mini-book is a great way to have your students express why they feel lucky. Using the prompts designed for Elementary level ESL student - have your class create and assemble these adorable books while using 4 different basic verbs (I am, I have, I can, I live) to express why they are lucky. It's a engaging, hands-on activity that students can bring home at the end of the lesson. It is a low initial prep activity (you just need to make the b&w copies ahead of time and your students will do the rest in class. This activity can be easily differentiated to fit the exact needs and levels of your group. Included in the download there is also a worksheet using the same format if your students are older and you don't want to make the flap book.
- Young learners can color a picture instead of a writing a word
- New reader/writers can respond using a single word
- More advanced students can answer using a complete sentence
- flap book design (for a 5 page flap book) all the pages print on 2- 8.5x11 pages
- 1 worksheet containing the same information as the flap book
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.