ESL Conversation Cards - Future Tenses
40 different Future Tense conversation question and discussion cards to practice using will/won't, going to and present continuous to speak about future plans, predictions and arrangements. Great for A2-B1 Elementary to Pre-Intermediate ESL students. Your students will practice answering questions regarding the future. They are great for practicing simple question and answer conversations, and listening skills in small groups or as a partner activity.
- Provides simple conversation questions to use with beginning speakers
- The questions are numbered and grouped into the following categories:
- Will/Won't: 20 questions
- Going to: 8 questions
- Present Continuous: 8 questions
- 40 Cards (Color)
- 40 Cards (B&W
- 1 set of category tabs (to use if you want to put them on a ring)
Just laminate, cut them out and use. You can also punch a hole at the top and put them all on a ring. This is a great activity to get your students talking at the beginning of each lesson or to focus on a specific grammar structure that they have just learned or reviewed.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.