Editable ESL & EFL Progress Reports CEFR Alignment A1-C2
These English as a Second Language editable progress reports will save you so much time with monthly, quarterly or end of the year evaluations for your ESL / EFL students. Based on the CEFR standards, pre-formatted PowerPoint templates (including standards) are included for all levels A1-C2. These templates will save you time and provide the perfect way to evaluate your students.
- Text is 100% editable in PowerPoint
- 6 levels (CEFR A1-C2)
- Standards and level appropriate grammar and vocabulary focus
- Add/change/edit text to fit your specific needs
- Standards based on CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) CEFR is recognized in more than 40 countries and is now used in countries far beyond Europe, including Mexico, Canada, Japan, China and Vietnam. Many international tests such as IELTS, TOEFL and TOEIC are aligned to CEFR.
Looking for other ways to communicate with parents?
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file that can be easily edited in POWERPOINT. Just open the file in POWERPOINT and click on one of the editable boxes. Type your text and SAVE or PRINT.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued