Create your own ANIMAL BINGO BOARD - Vocabulary Game
A great way for kids to passively learn and review vocabulary is to create their own ANIMAL VOCABULARY BINGO BOARDS. Your students will love making their own unique game boards using a combination of animals that they have personally colored. Coloring, cutting and attaching the game pieces helps students learn and retain the target vocabulary. This NO-PREP activity is an amazing way to involve your students before the game! They love doing the prep themselves.
- Bingo Game Template (with and without text)
- 24 animal images with text (to color, cut and paste)
- 24 animal images without text
- This activity is designed to be printed in B&W and colored however a color printing option is also included.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.