Comparative and Superlative Adjectives : Jeopardy Style Interactive Game Show
Practice using comparative and superlative adjectives in sentences with this Jeopardy style game show set. 25 questions are included for each game: Comparatives and Superlatives.
- Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- One, Two+ Syllable Adjectives, Adjectives ending in -y and Irregular spellings
How does it work?
- Students will make and recognize comparative and superlative sentences and earn points (gap-fill/multiple choice)
- Interactive: Students choose the point value of the question they want to answer. points are linked to 25 different questions in 5 different grammar categories.
- By clicking answer, they will see the correct answer and can add points to their total.
- See the video preview to see how it works!
- No-Prep & Easy to Use!
- 2 Digital PowerPoint Game Shows (each game has 25 questions - 50 questions total)
- Directions for use
- Google Slides versions of both games with directions
To use the PowerPoint game show you must have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer. This game opens in PowerPoint and is designed to be played in SLIDESHOW mode. (Complete directions are included).
To use the Google Slides game show you must have a Google Drive to download the file to.
- The Powerpoint version of this game has disappearing points as each question is answered. (see video preview)
- The Google Slides version of this game does not have that capability. You will need to manually keep track of scores and used points by dragging a token over the point values that have been used.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.