Community Helpers DIGITAL BINGO GAME - Jobs & Occupations BOOM CARDS™
Practice identifying 24 community helpers with this vocabulary building digital BINGO GAME set hosted at Boom Learning. This game requires a teacher to randomly read the the Community helper names listed below while their students cover the corresponding image by dragging a magnifying glass token over it. There are 25 bingo cards included in this set.
- A link to access Community Helpers Bingo Game Digital Task Cards on the BOOM Learning℠ website
- Teacher calling cards (word only)
- Teacher calling cards (job description + word)
Each card is numbered. It is important that each student has a unique Bingo Card to play from. Assign a specific card or cards to each student from 1-25. They will use only that card during play. Choose to call out the word only (beginning students) or a hint about the job (more advanced students)
- 25 different DIGITAL bingo boards | Boom Cards™
- Printable teacher calling cards
- BOOM CARDS™ digital task cards work on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, tablet, iPad or any other mobile device that can access the internet. They can also be used on your Smart Board. You can assign the cards to your students by adding a deck to your library and assigning it to your students.
They are self-grading (time-saving) and allow you to monitor student progress.
NO PREP! No printing or laminating. They are ready to use!
More about BOOM Learning…
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. By clicking on the link you will be redirected to the BOOM Learning website where you can access the deck.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.