Back to School Alphabet Letter Fluency - Digital Bingo Game | Google Slides™
BINGO is a great way to practice alphabet letter fluency with young learners. This Interactive Google Slides™ Alphabet Recognition Back to School Bingo Game helps practice UPPERCASE & LOWERCASE ALPHABET LETTERS A through Z. Review the letters of the alphabet, help with letter recognition and practice active listening skills in beginning ELL/ESL/EFL classes and Preschool/Kindergarten.
- Easy to read font for young learners
- Upper and Lowercases featured next to each other for letter association
- Intuitive Drag and Drop Game (plays just like traditional BINGO)
Students listen for their teacher to call each letter and drag a notebook to cover it. Four in a row wins - BINGO!
If you have a more advanced class, this game can be used as a "beginning letter" set. Have your students name a word beginning with the letter they've covered on their board in order to get "BINGO".
- 30 Numbered Bingo Board Google Slides
- Digital Calling Cards
- Printable Teacher Calling Cards A-Z
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.