Adjectives : Comparative & Superlative Card Game
This UNO inspired card game features 40 different adjectives to practice and use comparative and superlative forms. one and two syllable adjectives, y-endings, long adjectives.My students love playing vocabulary card games!
Have students use the adjective as a COMPARATIVE or SUPERLATIVE in order to use the card. (Ex. colder, coldest)
The student must use the the adjective correctly in a COMPARATIVE OR SUPERLATIVE sentence. (Depending on what their card says)
- 80 adjective cards (40 different adjectives)
- Each card is in one of four colors and features a number from 1 to 10
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes color
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
This resource is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before using. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.