Action Verbs | Present Continuous Games | Activities | Worksheets | Lessons
Are your students just beginning the Present Progressive tense? This complete Action Verbs bundle includes: 6 games and activities including Action verbs UNO card game, a fun miming game and cootie catchers with a sentence matching activity. Printable Task Cards and Digital Boom Cards™ as well as powerpoint mini-lesson, student notebook grammar guide and homework pages. Everything your students need to master this tense and make it fun along the way!
- - question card game is a great way to practice action verbs. 80 unique cards with both a picture and an infinitive verb form are included in this set. In order to play a card, the student must use the verb pictured in a complete sentence using the present continuous positive, negative or question form.
- Playing charades is the best way to practice the present continuous verb tense in young learners classrooms. Kids love acting out these action verbs while their classmates guess which verbs they are miming.
- 8 different cootie catchers/fortune tellers (64 different verbs to practice) 4 pages of action verb worksheets & Sentence matching activity
- including student recording sheet and answer key for self corrections
- Use action verbs in complete sentences
- Includes a powerpoint lesson, homework worksheets and a grammar guide for student notebooks
If you would like to create your own bundle using a 20-25% discount:
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued