Action Verbs Board Game - Present Continuous - Making Sentences & Questions
This engaging board game is a great way to practice using verbs in sentences and questions using the Present Continuous Verb Tense Students will use the game board and question cards to practice this important grammar skill. Your students will love the colorful city scene and will have tons of fun trying be the first person to advance to the end of the board game and get to school.
- This game works for both lower and upper elementary students that are studying the Present Continuous.
- Three types of questions cards: What is he/she doing? (with image)
- Use the verb in a negative sentence or question
- Choose the correct verb. (with image)
- 2 Board Games (Full Color & Less Ink) - The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- 60 Question Cards
- Game Markers
- Box Labels
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued