Action Verb Charades | Present Continuous Tense Miming Game
Play charades to practice the present continuous tense and mime common action verbs. In this simple activity students mime one of the 60 different actions on their card while their classmates guess which verbs they are acting out.
These colorful cards were designed for use in ESL and EFL classrooms, but they are also an ideal activity for ELL primary grades as well.
- Get students moving
- Use all that excess energy in a positive way
- Practice this important verb tense while playing
The same 64 cards with a white background are also included in the download (for those that wish to save ink).
Just print the version you want on heavy card or laminate so you can use them for years to come. This file is easy to cut out! No rounded edges!!
- 60 Action verb cards with a rainbow background
- 4 Choose your own verb cards
- 2 Present continuous worksheets to use as an extra activity or homework
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.