Fry's First 1000 Sight Words - Complete Card Game Bundle for 1st - 5th Grade
Card games are a great way to practice beginning sight words. This 10 game BUNDLE includes word lists for 1st-5th grade students.
- Fry's First 100 Words Card Game
- Fry's Second 100 Words Card Game
- Fry's Third 100 Words Card Game
- Fry's Fourth 100 Words Card Game
- Fry's Fifth 100 Words Card game
- Fry's Sixth 100 Words Card Game
- Fry's Seventh 100 Words Card Game
- Fry's Eighth 100 Words Card Game
- Fry's Ninth 100 Words Card Game
- Fry's Tenth 100 Words Card Game
Each of the decks has the same color scheme so the cards can be used together as students add more words to their reading vocabulary.
- 100 Sight Word cards:
- Each card is in one of four colors and features a number from 1 to 10
- 5 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 5 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 5 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 5 WILD cards>>changes color
Each of the decks can also be purchased individually.
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.