Google Classroom: Irregular Verbs Digital Escape: Escape the Pirates Island Adventure
This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
|View a preview of this resource HERE.|
If you are looking for a digital activity to practice Irregular verbs, this Breakout Escape Adventure is an engaging, interactive way to use the Irregular form of Past Simple Verbs. It's paperless and No-prep. Using the link provided your students will access the Google Site™ and complete all of the activities digitally. Your students will participate in a treasure hunt, follow directions, find clues, complete grammar activities and unlock the code to the treasure.
This activity is hosted on a Google Site™.
- Complete a Google Slides drag and drop word reveal activity
- Complete a Google form with 10 different questions using Past Simple Irregular Verbs
- Complete a Drag and Drop Word sort (identifying Regular and Irregular verbs)
- Complete a fill-in the blank postcard with the past tense of 15 different Irregulars
- a text message
- a map & treasure map
- hidden picture
- jigsaw puzzle
- alphabet code
- a link and qr code to access the google site where the entire activity is hosted.
- a printable student recording sheet to aid students in writing down the answers and cracking the codes
- a pdf step by step Teacher "How-to" Directions Packet
- Teacher Answer Key
- computer/desktop/laptop or a mobile device with Google Apps™ installed
- Google account
- internet connection
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource, qr code and complete directions.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued