Parts of Speech - Fall Vocabulary - Escape Room - Solve the Mystery Activity
This engaging FALL themed Escape Activity reviews comprehension, autumn vocabulary, regular and irregular verbs and prepositions of location. Your students will participate in the story of the PUMPKIN THIEF! By solving each of the 7 different tasks, they will find the identify the thief and receive prizes at the end! (printable bookmarks or homework passes).
- Great for review!
- Created with young learners in mind - no complicated instructions, locks or codes.
- Each completed task requires a teacher signature to "unlock" the next task and eliminate one of the eight possible suspects!
Students will complete these tasks:
- Vocabulary race - Make as many words as you can using letters from the word given. (PUMPKIN SPICE)
- FALL Vocabulary Word Search
- WHAT AM I? fall word matching (inferencing)
- Autumn Comprehension Task Cards: Find something that...
- Prepositions of Place: Use the picture to complete the gap-fill sentences.
- Fall Crossword - with hints
- Regular and Irregular Verbs: Crack-the-Code
Also included: (Color and B&W of each page is included)
- Teacher Answer Key
- Student Lock Sheet
- Suspect Cards
- Hint Cards
- Prizes: Bookmarks & Homework Passes
- Step by Step instructions
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued