Secret Decoder - Alphabet Number Cipher Wheel Code Maker | Secret Codes
Make your own alphabet cipher wheel to decode simple secret codes to use in your lessons. Each alphabet letter corresponds to a number and vice versa. The uses for a cipher wheel in the classroom are endless and students love them! Add a secret code to any lesson to increase student engagement and fun!
Here are a few of the ways you can use a cipher wheel in your classroom:
- Escape Rooms, mysteries, scavenger hunts, spy adventures
- Write your own secret code
- Have students decode a secret message when they have finished their work
- Spelling and vocabulary word work (give students lists of jumbled words)
- Fast finisher activity
- Two versions (Alphabet/Number and Number/Alphabet)
- Each wheel print son one page
- Color and B/W Printing Options
- Teacher Code Sheet (Allows teachers to quickly write out a message using the code for an activity)
- You will need a BRAD or METAL FASTENER to fasten the two parts of the wheel together.
- Use card stock or laminate for durability
Looking for classroom money to use year-round? You might like this set:
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued