Irregular Verb BINGO Game: Past Simple
This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
|View a preview of this resource HERE.
Make memorizing irregular past simple verb forms a little more fun with this Bingo Board Set for ESL - EFL learners! I've included 40 of the most common irregular past tense verbs that can be a little tricky for ESL and EFL learners! A full list of the verbs is detailed below.
- There are two different versions of the game included in this download. Play using one of two sets:
Present Tense with Past Tense Calling cards or Past Tense with Present Tense calling cards.
- The calling cards are easy to cut out with with straight dashed lines! Low prep, just print and go. I recommend laminating this game so you can use it over and over for years. I know that as soon as my Past Tense unit rolls around, Bingo is one of my go-to's.
- 25 Bingo cards with past tense irregular verbs and present tense calling cards
- 25 Bingo cards with present tense verbs and past tense calling cards
*Wordlist: was/were, bought, brought, could, caught, chose, came, did, drew, drank, drove, ate, fell, found, flew, got, grew, gave, lost, went, had, held, knew, made, rode, ran, said, saw, sang, sat, slept, stood, swam, taught, took, told, thought, woke up, wore, wrote
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teacher Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before use. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued.