Vocabulary Building Card Game : Name Two People, Places, Things, Verbs
This resource is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
|View a preview of this resource HERE.|
Vocabulary building card games are wonderful for encouraging speaking, listening, reading and thinking skills in English classrooms! This game plays like UNO and to use a card students must think of 2 different words for relating to their card. There are 80 cards in the following categories: People, Places, Things, Verbs & Words.
Example: "Name 2 Places" Where you can buy food.
- Your students must think of two different places. (Perhaps a grocery store and a restaurant.)*If the question is answered incorrectly, use the opportunity to discuss relevant answer options.
- 80 Name 2 cards in the following categories:
- 10 - People
- 20 - Places
- 20- Things
- 10- Verbs that start with the letter "___"
- 10 - Words that start with the letter "_____"
- Each card is in one of four colors and features a number from 1 to 10
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes color
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How to assemble and use this resource:
This is a full color pdf file. After printing the resource, I recommend laminating the cards before cutting. This increases durability and ensures that you can continue using this set again and again.
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource.
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued