Christmas Escape Room - Vocabulary - Comprehension - Parts of Speech - ELL / ESL
Do you need an engaging Escape Activity that reviews comprehension of Christmas vocabulary, text, parts of speech and sentence building? In this SOLVE THE MYSTERY activity, your students will participate in the story of Santa's island vacation and his missing sleigh! By solving each of the 7 different tasks, the location of the sleigh will be uncovered and receive prizes at the end! (printable bookmarks or homework passes).
- Great for review!
- Created with young learners in mind - no complicated instructions, locks or codes.
- Each completed task requires a teacher signature to "unlock" the next task and eliminate a possible sleigh location from the list.
Students will complete these tasks:
- Vocabulary race - Make as many words as you can using letters from the word given. (MERRY CHRISTMAS)
- Christmas Vocabulary Word Search
- WHAT AM I? Christmas word matching (inferencing)
- Sentence building cards (using who, what, when, where)
- Parts of Speech: color the nouns, verbs, adjectives, prepositions
- Christmas Crossword - with hints
- Postcard from Santa: text comprehension and questions
Also included: (Color and B&W of each page is included)
- Teacher Answer Key
- Student Lock Sheet
- Location Cards
- Hint Cards
- Prizes: Bookmarks & Homework Passes
- Step by Step instructions
|This resource is also available for purchase on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you prefer to purchase it there, follow this link.|
How will you receive the resource?
After your payment has processed you will be redirected to a download page where you can immediately download the file and save it to your computer. You will also receive an email containing a link to the resource. .
* Due to the digital nature of this product. Hot Chocolate Education does NOT offer refunds. Once the product has been downloaded, it can't be returned and refunds can not be issued